Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bangladeshi writer Humayun Ahmed died

Famous Bangladeshi writer Humayun Ahmed died sometimes ago at Belview Hospital of New york, USA. He was suffering from cancer from long time.

After a major operation, his physical condition went down and on Thursday at 11.15 pm, the most popular writer of the history of Bangladesh has died.
Humayun Ahmed was not only a writer; he was a drama maker, producer and film director. I started my first novel reading with his book. We have to agree that Humayun Ahmed had a great role to increase book-reading habit among Bangladeshis.

Sometimes I felt fun, sometimes I felt sorrow when I read his book or watched a drama made by him. We really loved him. He had gone, he died! Tears in my eyes. Tears in Bangladeshis eyes.
Humayun ahmed died - Humayun ahmed

No comments:

Post a Comment